Friday, December 12, 2008

Ready for a Break

Wow...I am exhausted!!  We finished our last final today, and I am glad the semester is over.  I really thought they couldn't make the tests any harder than they have been all semester...lesson learned.  I think I'm going to have to remediate anatomy and histo next summer (I don't have my grades, yet), but they'll be much easier the second time.  I'm just happy I passed biochem...  We were all a little worried about diagnostic imaging (the supposedly "easy" class); we were all wondering what happens if you fail a class you can't make up (I don't know why there is no make-up - maybe because they're still working out the kinks).  There were only 67 points for the class (30 on the midterm and 37 on the final).  The last 21 questions on the final were all T/F...and all of the answers were true.  It really freaked us all out; we all panicked during the exam - thinking that there was no way all the answers could be true, and the profs were going to think we were idiots for answering true on all of the questions.  I read each question at least 3 times... 
 
Tonight is the Holiday Ball, which is like med school prom...with alcohol...this ought to be interesting.  We're all really excited.  Now it's time for a nap...otherwise, I'll be asleep by 8pm.
 
Jen

1 comment:

Dori said...

I'm glad this is over for you... Enjoy your break!