Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sink or Swim

It's like someone has tied rocks around my feet.  I feel like a complete moron; I think maybe they made a mistake when they let me in...oh yeah, my hands smell and I'm tired.  I can't wait for the weekend, so I can catch up on studying - I feel so far behind (and it's only the second day!!!)  Biochemistry, which was my hardest undergrad class, was by far the easiest lecture. 
 
On the brighter side: my group is pretty much caught up on our dissections (we have skinned the back, and dissected the superficial and intermediate muscles, nerves and arteries).  That means we don't have to dissect tomorrow!!; some of the second years put together a presentation full of things they wish they had known = gold; apparently, a lot of my classmates feel the same way I do...I'm not the stupidest person here!; Brett is taking care of everything outside of school (he deserves your pity); some of my new friends voted that Brett gets to bring us dinner at school once a week (he's finding this out with all of you).
 
I hope you're all having a great week!
 
Time for bed.
 
Jen

1 comment:

Dori said...

All I can say is "good luck"... And wish Brett lots of patience. He's going to need it...