Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Does That Count as Good Stress?

One of our anatomy professors always puts questions at the end of her power points; if she is lecturing the next day, and if she gives a quiz - it is usually over one of her questions from the previous lecture.  We had one of her quizzes this morning...when I got to answer C, I recognized it as the right answer - so I keyed it in on my key pad.  We have 10 seconds to answer and I had a few seconds left, so I thought I would read the other two choices.  When I read the answer for E, I panicked; I thought -crap! that's right, too!  I thought about changing my answer, but I knew that C was also right; then I ran out of time.  Both answers were right - she was trying to give us a better chance of getting the point (I think she feels a little sorry for us; we must look desperate for every point - I know I am). 
 
Jen 

1 comment:

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Ok - what did they teach ME in college? I can't even comment on the right post! UGH!

So - the answer is always C and this knee injury patient is anxious to have your new found knowledge used on her during the ski trip. . .