Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's All Perception

While I was at my locker this afternoon, in the dark, a classmate walked in and asked me why the lights where out.  I said that I never turn them on, as long as I can see...maybe I'm just lazy.  She responded "you're in medical school - you're not lazy".  I really liked that response...  I feel like a lazy slug when I don't want to study (even though I've been in class all day).  I have never experienced anything like med school (I am certain that it falls in it's own class).  School started a little over two months ago, but it seriously feels like a year.  Ugh...
 
Jen

2 comments:

Dori said...

When you are done you feel like it went by in a flash... And anyone will agree, you can't be lazy and be in med school...

So are there pictures of my nephew running??? I want to see!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

You are so NOT lazy! You are a rockstar! And don't you forget it!