Monday, October 13, 2008

Midterms...

I can't believe we are already halfway through the semester.  I only have two more histo and anatomy tests, and three more biochem tests (plus OMM and radiology).  I'm still not sure what to think of Biochem; it's hard to know, since we have so many professors who teach and test differently. 
 
My histo test this morning went much better than the first one (huge sigh of relief)...I still have plenty of room for improvement, but I'm happy with my progress.  I'm also starting to get used to being tired all the time.  I was up late studying last night but, surprisingly, I have felt pretty good all day (except for a few pre-test jitters).  Plus, I feel a little less stupid today (I know that's poor grammar, but you get the point). 
 
I'm taking most of tonight off from studying, and it feels really weird.  Today at lunch, I didn't have anything that needed my immediate attention and I felt a little lost, like I should be juggling eight different tasks.  It was funny; I couldn't just sit there and eat lunch - I had to find something else to do...
 
Jen

1 comment:

Dori said...

Hooray! The first semester hell is half over! I'm glad you feel less stupid. That is always a good feeling, lol...