Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Orange Friday!

I get to go to the OSU game tomorrow, and I'm really excited!  Two of my classmates are going with us.  We have a biochem test on Tuesday, so we're going to study on the way there while Brett plays chauffeur.  That will probably be the most exciting hour of his whole day...  We are going to quiz each other, and we decided that Brett can try to guess some of the answers (so he can feel included)...it will be like a game show (great idea, Annie!). 

Speaking of Brett, he has been incredible!  He makes me dinner, buys the groceries, washes the laundry, and buys me flowers.  He just keeps surprising me....  Tonight he has a surprise dinner planned.  It's funny, but I know my entire class feels this way too...I look forward to the smallest things...a tv show, a lunch break - sometimes just getting the full 10 minute break between lectures (we very frequently get shorted, because class runs over).  So something as big as a "surprise dinner", or a football game with friends is a huge reward, and it's close enough that it feels real.  Christmas break feels like a lifetime away...

Jen

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Things are working out great for you guys. Have fun at the game!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Look at it this way - after tomorrow you will have attended more football games than I have this season!

Brett is such a great guy - (but please don't tell him that!) LOL!

Go POKES!