Friday, September 19, 2008

Today was a Good Day

OSU is helping with the Cleveland Health Fair tomorrow, and I am working at the blood pressure booth in the morning.  I am really excited; maybe this will help me remember why I am putting myself through this... 
 
I slept really well the last three nights, and felt great this morning (for the first time since school started).  I am still tired, but that is a vast improvement from the fatigue. 
 
I think I have finally figured med school out...if you memorize all the notes before class you will probably get the bonus point (if there is one), and (even more importantly) you will understand what they are saying (since they go over everything at warp speed).  If you read over the notes and pay attention in class, you will be really lucky to get the bonus point (but you will still learn a little).  Of course, the catch is that you don't always have time to review the notes before class; even if you do, sometimes they post the notes right before class starts.  If you want to do well on the test, you have to memorize everything they give you (which is ridiculous), and I'm pretty sure they don't quite give us all the info they test on in histo (he has to make sure no one ever makes a 100%).  At this point I just want to pass...
 
Jen
 
 

No comments: