Monday, September 15, 2008

Stinky

Brett has "lovingly" nicknamed me stinky.  On top of that, I smell dead people wherever I go...good times.  Brett fessed up that it's happening to him too. 
 
In the first 4 weeks of school I have learned that my right clavicle is bigger than my left (because I'm right-handed), how to locate my PSIS (just above butt), and how it feels to study relentlessly, learn a lot and still fail a test :-(   I also just said a bad word trying to pronounce an anatomical structure (at least I caught it before I said it in anatomy lab). 
 
They say that every test in med school is like a final (you cover the same amount of material in 3-4 weeks that you cover in 4 months in undergrad).  I'm really getting that now...  Of course the material is different...my undergrad biochem class was the hardest class then, and it's the easiest now...
 
Everyone says that the first month is the hardest...does that mean it's magically going to get better this week??  I really hope so. 
 
Jen

2 comments:

Punkydoodle Papers said...

I am rolling laughing! Yes, it will magically get better - I can't say it will be this week, but you will get your med school groove going and then - we'll be calling you Doctor before you know it! Make that Dr. Stinky! :)

Dori said...

Can you imagine what will happen if the people in Kansas get hold of the moniker Dr. Stinky???? Too funny...