Thursday, September 11, 2008

Like Living in a Bubble

We can wear scrubs to class every day, if we want, and there are certain times we have to wear them.  So, I've been wearing them 4 days a week (those are the days I have to either change into my anatomy scrubs (yes, I have a special set because they smell so terrible), or wear scrubs to OMM lab.  It's actually really awesome, because I don't have to pick out what I am going to wear (except Fridays) and it's like wearing your jammies to class. 
 
This morning I could smell the "cadaver smell" in our office, and I think my car is starting to get that smell... 
 
I also bought a new backpack (from the bookstore at school - who knew they carried that stuff?  Doesn't everyone already have a backpack??).  This is how exciting my life is now...I think there have been a half a dozen hurricanes, an upcoming presidential election with VP nominations (finally), and something about Houston having to evacuate...but I'm completely protected from that outside world.  It's like I'm living in a bubble...
 
Jen

No comments: